- We process and ship your order within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted on our blog.
- Observed Holidays - USPS and UPS orders will not be sent out on these days. Expect delays.
- Please verify your shipping address.
- Backorders and pre-orders will be shipped as soon as items come available.
- You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
- Shipments to the same customer may be combined for faster service.
- All orders must be shipped, we cannot accept 'pickups' from our office.
- We cannot accept checks, money orders, or telephone orders, exceptions being for military or educational institutions that require these.
- Orders over $500.00 will require a signature upon delivery.
- Saturday delivery is unavailable.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes overseas. Please provide a valid street address and phone number.
- UPS requires a phone number for all international orders. If they are unable to contact you, the order may be abandoned.
We Fight Fraud
- To protect our customers and ourselves from fraud, we can ship to your billing address ONLY. Exceptions can be made for business addresses, international shipment companies within the US, and APO/FPO addresses for military personnel. Contact us immediately after placing your order if a change of address is needed. To speed up the process, please provide validity of alternate shipping address when emailing.
We will need to verify a new address before we can change an order.
- Address Verification must be done by email, please do not call.
To verify the address, we will need to receive a copy / picture of a photo ID showing the billing address. If your photo ID does not have your billing address on it, you will need to send us a copy of your photo ID as well as the credit card you paid with (cover up all of the numbers except the last 4, we need to see the last 4 digits in order to verify your information). You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When checking out, please use your billing address, else the order will be flagged for verification.
- Verification can be made by contacting us and providing the above credentials.
- This is common for many small e-commerce businesses. We must follow these procedures to protect our customers as well as our business.
Credit Card Charges
Out of Stock Items
Delivery Estimates (NOT Guaranteed - USPS and UPS Ground)
We use UPS and USPS carriers for shipping. You will have the option to choose your desired carrier during checkout. Estimates are not guaranteed. Some orders may be held up due to weather, customs, or other unforeseeable events.
USPS First Class Mail:
- Domestic (USA): 7-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: 10-15 business days
- International: 21-30 business days
USPS Priority Mail:
- Domestic (USA): 5-7 business days
- Canada & Mexico: 7-10 business days
- International: 14-21 business days
- Domestic east coast: 4-6 business days
- Domestic west coast: 2-4 business days
Delivery Time Guaranteed (UPS)
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days (4 business days from order date).
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days (3 business days from order date).
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day (2 business days from order date).
APO, DPO and FPO Addresses
- All packages are sent via USPS. Please choose USPS during checkout. UPS will NOT deliver packages to these addresses.
- Order will usually arrive within 21 business days.
Tracking and Delivery Confirmation
Information Regarding International Orders (Including Canada and Mexico)
Customs and Import Duties
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Hak5 ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
- If your international order has not been received within 31 business days, please consult your local customs office and contact us.
- How much will it cost to ship to _______ country?
- From the Shopping Cart page, select your country from the drop-down list, enter postal code and click Calculate shipping.
- Due to the nature of our products, we are unable to ship to some countries. These countries will not calculate shipping on the form. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If, for any reason, you never received your package, we can help you sort this out.
If your package hasn't arrived yet and you're worried about receiving it:
Please give the shipment time to arrive. Orders take different amounts of time to arrive depending on your carrier choice and location. Please view our Shipping Guide for information.
Was the address we shipped it to correct? If not, it may be delivered back to us as "Not Deliverable as Addressed" or "Return to Sender - Unknown".
Bring it to our attention. We leave tracking your order up to you after we have sent it out. Email us regarding your inquiry and attach your original receipt with Order Number.
Call the shipping company (UPS, USPS) and give them the tracking number to verify the information is correct. They may be able to tell you where your package is as well. This will also verify that your package may be waiting at your local UPS or USPS office for pickup.
Delivery estimates are for business days (Monday through Friday). If shipped via UPS, insurance is automatically added to your package. We can file a claim on your behalf with UPS. USPS orders are not insured but we will work with you to resolve any issues.
Try filing a "File 1510" with USPS. This is a package trace. A 1510 may take several months to complete an investigation. The post office will search for your package from our local office to you. They will check all offices in the path to verify the package isn't waiting or undeliverable. If they find the package, it is immediately delivered to you. The 1510 is free to file and no charges would be incurred for postage.
We can not be held liable for items listed as 'delivered' via USPS. Items listed as 'delivered' are considered closed and completed orders. If you find an order is listed as delivered on the USPS website but you cannot find your package, please file a claim with USPS.