Ordering from the HakShop
The HakShop can reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Contact Us about an order.
If you do not receive an email confirmation for your order, please check your spam box then contact us. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 business days of your transaction.
You will receive a second email regarding tracking information as soon as your order has been shipped from our office. Orders are generally shipped next business day (Monday through Friday PST). If we are away from the shop for vacation or convention coverage, we will update our blog or our twitter.
Observed Holidays - USPS and UPS orders will not be sent out during these days. Expect delays.
- Sales, specials, coupons, or discounts cannot be used for previous purchases.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Offers are subject to an adjustment due to returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
- Please direct questions about electronic devices to our Item Q&A.
- You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
- This size / product / device is out of stock? When will you have more in stock?
- Some of our products sell out fast! If you don't see it now, sign up for a notification using the green button found on out-of-stock product pages. This notification will ONLY email you if more of the item are added to our inventory.
- Will you be coming out with more products?
- How do I change my shipping carrier and speed?
- Shipping speed and price may be changed upon checkout. Go to our shipping page for more information.
- How do I use my coupon code?
- You will be able to add your coupon code to your order during your checkout process. There will be a field for it on the same page that you choose your shipping carrier.
Is our store legit? Yes! Our tools are specially hand crafted and designed to aid penetration testers in vulnerability assessments where permission to do so has been granted. We have it on good authority that some of these tools has been used by various government agencies to aid in law enforcement. They comply with FCC regulations and do not harm baby seals. Check your local laws before attempting to use outside authorized environments. Hak5, LLC and those affiliated are not responsible for your actions.
Thank you for your support! We truly appreciate the business and you are helping Hak5 become a bigger and better show! Seriously! If it weren't for you guys, I'd still be living at home with mom.
The Hak5 Team