Pentest with Hak5: March 2016
Session 3: March 11-13, 2016
Part instructor-led training. Part simulated pentest. Like no other InfoSec training.
In Pentest with Hak5 you aren't just a student - you join Hak5 on a simulated Red Team engagement.
Uncover the tricks of the trade in a practical, story driven environment closely matching the real world. You'll work directly with the instructors and your peers to complete the objectives.
We will cover
- Intelligence Gathering
- Social Engineering
- WiFi Auditing
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Post Exploitation
You will need
- to be 18 years of age or older with a government issued ID
- an understanding of operating systems and networking basics (familiarity with Windows and Linux, TCP/IP)
You will receive $300 in Hak5 gear including
- USB Drive loaded with course material
- ALFA USB WiFi Adapter
- WiFi Pineapple NANO
- USB Rubber Ducky
- LAN Turtle
- Tactical Gear Bag with exclusive Hak5 Red Team patch
- The Training Site is located in Point Richmond, about 10 min North from Berkeley, California. Jumping on The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and transferring to the Richmond bound AC Transit bus 72M will deliver you right to our door.
- 222 SOUTH Garrard Boulevard
Richmond, California 94801
- If you would like accommodation recommendations please email email@example.com.
- Upon registration you will receive an email with course preparation instructions. Please be advised of the cancellation and photo/video policy.
- For government and group discounts inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.