- General Information
- Post-Order Process
- Shipping Information
- Lost Packages
- Countries Serviced
- Fraud Prevention
- Address Verification
- APO, DPO and FPO Addresses
- Tracking and Delivery Confirmation
- International Shipments
- Customs and Import Duties
- Estimate Shipping Charges
- Terms of Service
- The HakShop can reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Sales, specials, coupons, or discounts cannot be used for previous purchases.
- Offers are subject to an adjustment due to returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
- You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
- At checkout, your credit card will be charged at time of sale.
Upon ordering from the HakShop,
- You will receive a receipt via email from firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number, product summary and shipping information.
- A second email including tracking information will be sent as soon as your order has been approved for shipment.
- Tracking information will date upon pickup from your specified shipping carrier.
- Unless otherwise noted on the HakShop blog, orders are will be shipped within 1-3 business days (Monday through Friday PST).
Observed Federal Holidays include New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Hak5 accepts returns for unopened, unused and unmarked goods for 30 days from date of receipt.
- Please contact email@example.com with your order number and reason for request of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Only returns with a valid RMA number will be accepted.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply
Most unopened, unused and unmarked products may be returned within 30 days. Within 5 business days of merchandise acceptance the credit to the original source funds (PayPal, Credit Card) will be initiated. This may take one full billing cycle to appear on your statement. A 15% restocking fee may be assessed.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable on a return when shipping the item back to us.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty charges by your country. These are not paid by Hak5 and cannot be refunded.
- Refusal of a package and packages returned based on this will incur extra charges
- Refusing package acceptance results in the package being shipped back to Hak5 at our expense
- Carrier shipping fees for returned packages that are refused will be assessed to the total refund.
- We will only refund the purchaser for refused packages less the dollar amount of return shipping
- Please allow up to one full billing cycle for a refund to appear on your credit card provider bill.
- Special offers (ex. $5 off a $50 order) may be subject to reduction by a return / exchange.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item. Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- Returns will be accepted for unused goods within 30 days of purchase.
Hak5, LLC ("Hak5") goods are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. The Hak5 Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship of new Hak5 products for ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase, provided the goods are operated and maintained in conformity with the provided instructions. Any failed part of the goods will be repaired or replaced without charge at Hak5's discretion. This warranty applies to Hak5 goods only. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. Only customers purchasing Hak5 products from HakShop.com may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
What is covered?
Hak5 warrants against defects or workmanship as follows:
Hak5 will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use service and maintenance. If Hak5 is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Hak5 may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
How long does the coverage last?
Our warranty period is 90 days for WiFi Pineapple and USB Rubber Ducky products from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
What Hak5 does not cover?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Hak5.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered or any alterations.
Hak5 does not cover Great Scott Gadget products such as the Throwing Star LAN Tap, Ubertooth One or HackRF One. Please see GreatScottGadgets.com for warranty and contact information.
How to file a claim?
Hak5 will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement including with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you must provide:
- The sales receipt or order number
- A description of the problem
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim. A receipt providing the original purchase date will be required for all warranty claims. You may also be required to return the goods for inspection and evaluation. Return shipping costs are not refundable. Hak5 is not responsible for returns lost in transit. Valid only in USA and Canada.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item.
- Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- We process and ship your order within 1-3 business days, unless otherwise noted on our blog.
- Observed Holidays - USPS and UPS orders will not be sent out on these days. Expect delays.
- Please verify your shipping address.
- Backorders and pre-orders will be shipped as soon as items come available.
- You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
- Shipments to the same customer may be combined for faster service.
- All orders must be shipped, we cannot accept 'pickups' from our office.
- We cannot accept checks, money orders, or telephone orders, exceptions being for military or educational institutions that require these.
- Orders over $500.00 will require a signature upon delivery.
- Saturday delivery is unavailable.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes overseas. Please provide a valid street address and phone number.
- UPS requires a phone number for all international orders. If they are unable to contact you, the order may be abandoned.
- If, for any reason, you never received your package, we can help you sort this out.
- If your package hasn't arrived yet and you're worried about receiving it:
- Please give the shipment time to arrive. Orders take different amounts of time to arrive depending on your carrier choice and location. Please view our Shipping Guide for information.
- Was the address we shipped it to correct? If not, it may be delivered back to us as "Not Deliverable as Addressed" or "Return to Sender - Unknown".
- Bring it to our attention. We leave tracking your order up to you after we have sent it out. Email us regarding your inquiry and attach your original receipt with Order Number.
- Call the shipping company (UPS, USPS, DHL) and give them the tracking number to verify the information is correct. They may be able to tell you where your package is as well. This will also verify that your package may be waiting at your local UPS, USPS or DHL office for pickup.
- Delivery estimates are for business days (Monday through Friday). If shipped via UPS or DHL, insurance is automatically added to your package. We can file a claim on your behalf with UPS or DHL. USPS orders are not insured but we will work with you to resolve any issues.
- Try filing a "File 1510" with USPS. This is a package trace. A 1510 may take several months to complete an investigation. The post office will search for your package from our local office to you. They will check all offices in the path to verify the package isn't waiting or undeliverable. If they find the package, it is immediately delivered to you. The 1510 is free to file and no charges would be incurred for postage.
- We can not be held liable for items listed as 'delivered' via USPS. Items listed as 'delivered' are considered closed and completed orders. If you find an order is listed as delivered on the USPS website but you cannot find your package, please file a claim with USPS.
Orders placed from and shipped to the following will be fulfilled:
To protect our customers and ourselves from fraud, we can only allow shipment to the credit card holders billing address.
To protect our customers and ourselves from fraud, we can only allow shipment to a confirmed PayPal address.
Exceptions may be made for some businesses, accredited educational institutions, government, and military APO/FPO addresses.
Address Verification must be done by email at email@example.com, please do not call.
In order to protect you and our business, risk assessment software may hold an order if the shipping address does not match the billing address.
If your order has been flagged, we require the following before fulfillment:
Take a picture of your government issued Photo ID showing your name and credit card billing address - be sure to cover any sensitive information such as license number.
Take a picture of your credit card used to complete the purchase - please cover all but last 4 digits
Email these pictures as an attachment along with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your flagged order will be verified within 1-3 business days
Your privacy is most important to us. If you would like to cancel your order and make a new one with the correct address, please notify email@example.com. Please include your order number.
Change of Address
- Place your order with the correct billing address.
- Take a picture of your government issued Photo ID showing your name and credit card billing address - be sure to cover any sensitive information such as license number.
- Email this photograph as an attachment along with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of initial order placement.
APO, DPO and FPO Addresses
- All packages are sent via USPS. Please choose USPS during checkout.
- UPS will NOT deliver packages to APO, FPO or DPO addresses.
Tracking and Delivery Confirmation
- Tracking is included with all orders from the HakShop
- Tracking information will be sent by email when your order is ready to ship
- Tracking information will update when the package has been picked up by your preferred carrier
- USPS Priority Mail is a cost effective shipping option for International orders.
- Tracking of USPS Priority Mail is only updated from origin to your countries border, at which point it will be fulfilled by your national mail system.
- For example, USPS Priority Mail tracking for a package from the US to the UK will update upon receipt by the Royal Mail before delivery.
- Please give USPS international orders up to 31 business days to arrive.
- UPS and DHL offer quick international shipments with tracking and often clear customs faster than USPS.
- International orders may take additional time to process through customs.
- If your international order has not been received within 31 business days, please consult your local customs office.
Customs and Import DutiesOrders to countries outside the US may require duties. These are not paid by the HakShop or included in the price of your products. Duty is the responsibility of the customer and will vary based on product and country. For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Orders are shipped Duties and Taxes Unpaid (DDU). HakShop does not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be.
- If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
Estimate Shipping Charges
- From HakShop.com, add the desired items to your cart.
- Click Checkout
- From the Shopping Cart page, select your country from the drop-down list
- Enter postal code
- Click calculate shipping.
Terms of Service
These policies are subject to change without notice.